Sunday, April 25, 2010

SMOKED PORK TENDERLOIN

*Pork Tenderloin (you can get a small one from Wal-Mart but I prefer the larger one from Sam's)
*Pepper
*Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce (I use the raspberry on the pork)
*Trappley's Hot Sauce
*Montreal Steak Seasoning (McCormick brand)
*Jalapenos
*Soy Sauce
This sucker was large so I cut it in half to fit in the smoker.

Cut a slit down the middle to hold some of the marinade and pile it on. I like a lot but can get carried away with the jalapenos.

Should look something like this. Cover with foil and leave in the fridg for a day or two. I didn't add it to these but normally I'd pour about half a beer on it, can't hurt. After it sits for 12+ hours, put it on the smoker at 200 degrees for three hours (covered). Uncover it and cook for a couple of more hours at 250 degrees. Smaller loins should cook four hours or so, I cut it up for the last couple of hours just to make sure it browns on the outside.

Should look about like this when done. That juice in the pan, you can pour it over loaf bread and eat it. It's good.

Fine eatin!

No comments: