Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stinky's Fish Camp, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

Stinky has a saying on the wall, "It is what it is and it aint what it aint."
Well, it is good food but it aint good service. We sat for 10 or 15 minutes while they cleared 4 or 5 tables around us. The waiter was about 6' 6" tall and mumbled, so I kept wanting to stand up to hear what he was saying. They had some poo-poo specials, blackened sword fish or something (I really could not hear) but I wanted to try the crawfish pie. The dude said it was fixed fresh so might take a while, not a problem I thought. He asked if I wanted more tea (my glass was empty, did he really have to ask?) but never brought it. He later asked if we needed cocktail sauce but we still had to ask for it. I finally got the check and left him 82 cents tip just cause I didn't want to wait for him to bring the change.
Anyway, good food, stinky service. Might go back someday but wouldn't recomend it.

No comments: